Looking for a way to Download RFBenchmark Lite for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools app RFBenchmark Lite for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download RFBenchmark Lite on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of RFBenchmark Lite.
RFBenchmark Lite for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name|| RFBenchmark Lite|
|File size|| NA|
|Developed By|| RFBENCHMARK |
RFBenchmark Lite is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, RFBenchmark Lite for Windows has got over 10,000+ app installations and 4.2 star average user aggregate rating points.
If you haven’t installed RFBenchmark Lite on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link. It’s worth installing on your smartphone –
RFBenchmark Lite Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators allow us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of RFBenchmark Lite for PC not available, you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use RFBenchmark Lite on PC.
RFBenchmark Lite Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install RFBenchmark Lite for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for RFBenchmark Lite to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, RFBenchmark Lite will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using RFBenchmark Lite app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of stunning features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. So using Bluestacks is the recommended way to install RFBenchmark Lite on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PUBG
RFBenchmark Lite Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download RFBenchmark Lite for PC Windows 11 or 10 or 8 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the Download link for you – Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for RFBenchmark Lite app on Google playstore. Find the official app from RFBENCHMARK developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find RFBenchmark Lite on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Install RFBenchmark Lite on Windows 11:
Windows 11 OS comes with a lot of new features and improvements. One of the most notable new features is the ability to run native Android apps like RFBenchmark Lite on Windows 11.
In this section, you can Download and Run RFBenchmark Lite on Windows 11 without downloading any emulators.
Before proceeding further, do check if your Windows PC meets all the requirements.
- Windows 11 version 22000.526 or higher
- 8 GB RAM (16GB recommended for seamless installation)
- Intel Core i3 8th Generation or above / AMD Ryzen 3000 or above / Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c or above processor
- Updated graphic drivers
- SSD storage space
Note: If you are using lower versions of OS like Windows, read this guide to upgrade to Windows 11 – Update Windows version to Windows 11
Follow the below steps to Download RFBenchmark Lite on Windows 11.
Step 1: Update Microsoft Store App
Check if you have Microsoft Store app version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher version. Most of the recent dispatched laptops come up with this version. If not, update to get the latest version by following these steps:
- Open Microsoft Store
- Click on Library
- Tap on Get Updates option.
Step 2: Enable Virtualization
Follow these steps to enable the virtualization option:
- Open Control Panel
- Click on Programs
- Choose Turn Windows features on or off option
- Check Virtual Machine Platform & Windows Hypervisor Platform options to enable
- Click on OK
You need to restart your system to apply these changes.
Step 3: Install Amazon App store and Windows Subsystem for Android
Open Microsoft store and search for Amazon App store. Install by clicking on Get option if it is not installed previously. Once done, both the Amazon App store and Windows subsystem for Android will be installed.
Step 4: Install RFBenchmark Lite on Windows 11
- Open the Amazon App store and log in with your Amazon account credentials.
- Upon login, search for the app – RFBenchmark Lite
- Now choose Get/ Download button.
This will install RFBenchmark Lite on your Windows 11. Now you can open the installed app and start using it.
This entire process of installing RFBenchmark Lite on Windows seems tedious. But once it is done, you can install not just RFBenchmark Lite, but any android app on your Windows 11 PC.
RFBenchmark Lite for PC – Conclusion:
RFBenchmark Lite has got enormous popularity with it’s simple yet effective interface. We have listed down two of the best methods to Install RFBenchmark Lite on PC Windows laptop. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get RFBenchmark Lite for Windows 11/10 PC.
We are concluding this article on RFBenchmark Lite Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or RFBenchmark Lite for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!